BullyfulBulldogs - English Bulldog Breeder
RSS

Recent Posts

Where has the time gone........
Eleanor Babies - Day 10
The BIG DAY has arrived !
Day 52 and all is well.......
Eleanor is having babies !!!

Categories

The beginning....
powered by

My Blog

The BIG DAY has arrived !

December 29, 2012 - Eleanor's babies arrived into the world !
Dr. Jim and staff delivered 4 girls & 2 boys ranging in weight from 347 grams to 500 grams.  All beautiful & healthy !

Pre C-section Exam (Eleanor weighed 61.5# and was 38# around)

Welcome to the Wordl !!

8 Comments to The BIG DAY has arrived !:

Comments RSS
Becca and Britt on Thursday, January 03, 2013 6:11 PM
OH CONGRATS! They are beautiful. I hope Eleanor is recovery well and enjoying mommyhood.
Reply to comment

australianwritings.com.au on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 4:39 AM
Truly, I was reveling in the sunlight of good fortune when I heard that we can easily pick up data through online techniques for instruction and quickly I got cell phone for learning. As a matter of fact, it's essential for every last one to achieve online instruction as it's not intense for us.
Reply to comment

loegmrntdherid1 on Friday, November 09, 2018 2:38 AM
Must admit that you are one of the best writtens I have ever read.
Reply to comment

Chaussure balenciaga pas cher on Monday, December 24, 2018 10:36 AM
Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This might be a problem with my web browser because I've had this happen before.Kudos
Reply to comment

repliche panerai orologi on Sunday, December 30, 2018 11:28 PM
Reply to comment

replica rolex watches on Saturday, March 30, 2019 5:45 AM
how to lose weight and weight loss diet and weight loss tips and how to lose weight without exercise and how to lose weight fast and how to lose weight fast without exercise and how to lose weight naturally
Reply to comment

Skycap Loans on Wednesday, May 08, 2019 2:28 AM
Online universities such as Skycap Loans, ICICI Banks, etc. offer loan to people to provide a good lending experience by as easy and fast loan application process.
Reply to comment

dragon city games online on Monday, June 17, 2019 2:12 AM
the price is always there, and it is full of dragons and their habitats. Here, multi-element dragons have been brought together to win the Rare Dragons.
Reply to comment