BullyfulBulldogs - English Bulldog Breeder
RSS

Recent Posts

Where has the time gone........
Eleanor Babies - Day 10
The BIG DAY has arrived !
Day 52 and all is well.......
Eleanor is having babies !!!

Categories

The beginning....
powered by

My Blog

Specialty Show Results & Baby time !

October 12, 2012 - Eleanor wins "Select Bitch" at the Illiana Bulldog Club Specialty Show under Judge Mr. Herbert A. Adams.

October 13, 2012 - Eleanor went "Best In Specialty Show" at the Illiana Bulldog Club Specialty Show under Breeder Judge Mr. Wayne Brower !  We are so very proud of our girl !

October 17, 2012 - Eleanor is in Season !  Baby time :-)

October 19,2012 - First slide.  1st Progesterone Scheduled for Monday !

October 22, 2012 - First Progesterone results were low.  Next test scheduled for Thurs. 10/24.

12 Comments to Specialty Show Results & Baby time !:

Comments RSS
professional writing company on Monday, September 10, 2018 4:06 AM
From this result we are sure to know about the things that are meant to be new and useful for us. We are always having idea about the things that are showing the exact result for which we are waiting here.

loegmrntdherid1 on Friday, November 09, 2018 2:38 AM
This is a really good read for me.

asd on Monday, December 10, 2018 5:01 AM
cac

resume writing lab review on Thursday, December 13, 2018 10:10 PM
Wow, congratulations to your pets. I also find it cute when my pet is being recognized. I will stay tuned to more awards of your pets and hopefully our pets can meet. The happiness they gave really do swipes out my laziness and tiredness at the house. They always spice up my day that is why I am fun of reading your articles. Through your blogs I was inspired to give my pet a really good satisfaction same thing with how they fill my day with good vibes.
Reply to comment

https://www.altoconvertppttopdf.com/blog on Saturday, December 15, 2018 11:18 AM
I visited the blog related to PPT to PDF converter and helped learning the quick and easy way of converting files online.

replica hublot watches on Monday, April 01, 2019 5:50 PM
Carry on.

Kris Thorkelson on Wednesday, May 08, 2019 2:30 AM
The nightmare of constipation finally done due to Kris Thorkelson Myplace medicines of problems related to the side effects of the chemotherapy. Like his company was leading the market of medicine in Canada and the United States of America.

tableclothsfactory on Thursday, May 30, 2019 11:41 PM
Specialty Show Results & Baby time !

wholesale eyelashes on Monday, June 03, 2019 10:42 PM
Specialty Show Results & Baby time !

wedding stubby holders australia on Wednesday, June 05, 2019 10:44 PM
Specialty Show Results & Baby time !

iphone 8 plus cases on Friday, June 07, 2019 5:33 AM
Specialty Show Results & Baby time !

soulja on Sunday, June 16, 2019 4:06 AM
Specialty Show Results & Baby time !